Use the StatusCake module to perform uptime monitoring of your clients websites.
StatusCake is a powerful service based in the UK. The StatusCake Module connects to your own account using their API. You generate your own API Key and enter it into the modules settings page. The ‘WP Cloud Server’ Plugin then handles all interaction with your account.
The main features of the StatusCake Module are shown below.
- NConnects to your StatusCake Account
- NManually add new websites for uptime monitoring
- NView Status of all websites being monitored
- NAdd website uptime monitoring to server templates
What You Get
- NStatusCake Module (WordPress Plugin)
- NFrequent Software Updates
- NAccess to New Features when Released
- NPremium Support