We provide you with a fast and reliable service so you can sleep better at night
This service is built-in to our top-of-the-range WordPress Care Plans which provide you with on-going professional support for your entire website! This service is available as a one-off support service any one who finds that their site has been infected.
Checkout how we approach the problem …
Initial Site Assessment
We talk to you to find out what you or your customers have experienced, discuss what backups you have, and explain what we do!
Malware Site Scan
We perform a full site scan which includes files and database tables, to determine the seriousness of the problem.
We clean your site of any malware, from files and database tables, and remove any backdoors in to your site.
Site Update & Backup
When everything is clean we will update themes and plugins, and ensure that the site is secure and properly backed up.
Full Site Report
When completed we will discuss what we found with you, and provide a full report with any recommendations!
Guarantee & Follow-up
After your site is up and running we will check with you a month later, to check all is well, and if we can’t fix it we won’t charge you!
“It is believed that 18.5 million websites are infected with malware at any one time, that approximately 33,000 websites are attacked daily, and that hackers create 300,000 new pieces of malware a day! These are scary figures that will just get bigger and bigger as the number of websites grows!”
Gary Jordan, Owner & WordPress Expert
If you think your site has been infected with malware then please contact us! We are happy to help! We charge $200 for our malware removal service. If we find that your site hasn’t been infected we simply charge a $30 support fee and provide a site audit!!
How it Works
Once you click the button below we follow a process, listed below, that ensures that you know what to expect from us every step of the way! If you have any questions then please contact us, we respond to all messages very quickly!
- Clicking the button below takes you to the checkout page where you will need to register a new account with us, and pay for the service!
- When you receive your account confirmation you will need to login to our secure site and enter your, hosting provider name, domain name of the infected site, and both hosting and website login details.
- You will receive an email confirming that we are cleaning your site! This will involve us logging into your website and running tests and clean-up tools until your site is ‘clean’.
- Once your site is ‘clean’ we will ensure that all software is up to date, and perform any steps required to secure your site, as well as perform a full site backup.
- Finally, we provide you with a report of the tasks completed and any recommendations to improve your site further.
- if you have any questions then we are happy to discuss them further by email, by phone, or via a FREE 30 minute Zoom call.
Prices above are monthly recurring until cancelled, and exclude VAT (which will be added at checkout where applicable!)